Friday, October 15, 2010

Tokyo, the show is my one of the best concert experience I like the atmosphere.

Tokyo, the show is my one of the best concert experience I like the atmosphere. Once on stage, I like a rebirth. .B: It is said the new album is your favorite song is : making music is hard to do this album took me a lot of energy, I need a change of mind to relax myself. I do not want to get the lyrics more than perfect, or deliberately Gaode more reasonable. I like to do in the studio PARTY, like work, sometimes we slip out to play slide.I am not used to play Moncler slide, and former high school good time a little more. .B: album, every song is involved in the production of your own. recorded songs What is the status of the time? .L: I know what I wanted to do something. I had millions of creative ideas, put them all out, and recorded. people or love me or hate me, this is my reasons for the success. .B: Your new song keep up the rhythm to sing in Chinese is very difficult. I remember: repeat a word I wear thepants. This is not your kind attitude to life? .L: phrase lyrics expressed my hope that I was center, I can control the whole idea. Of course, this idea and I am now independent love life (laughs)! .B: married, you said you had more women than before the.

No comments:

Post a Comment