Friday, October 15, 2010

I am 15 years old signing

I am 15 years old signing, then, because they do not know all the punk band, very few people reply to my question. probably because it kind of alienation that I have my own style. melody dancing.'s Fashion Rocks in New York, I had the honor and the GooGoo Dolls lead singer Johnny Rzeznik with interpretation of the song. that show the significance of unusual, because in my contract before the age of 15, I've been Listen song, time, I joined a singing contest, and Shania. Down with the performance, finally I won and also got my first Christian Louboutin record deal, to New York, so good. .look, orange pants and white small vest, on the stage sing this song, I just look very funny. I like a band called Sigur Ros.
I sometimes listen to Pixies. Jiang Yilin Translation) .dialogue Avril children .just in Tokyo, Japan participated in the SUMMER SONIC outdoor rock music festival, today's concert in Shanghai are outside, you are not more like the wild, the atmosphere? .L: compared with outdoor performances, I prefer indoor performances. singer forces can explode. people were crowded, great atmosphere. outdoor sound was not so widely spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment