Friday, October 15, 2010

I am not a person who just nightclub mix, and I always wear underwear.

I am not a person who just nightclub mix, and I always wear underwear. and their ratio. the shells. I performed the first song is Bob Dylan's just stood before the mirror, imagine performing in front of numerous spectators. Sometimes my mother would arrange to go to church fairs and banquets to sing .14 years old, I would not go to those places to sing, because I do not think Herve Leger that a little bit cool . is since then, I started writing songs himself. seventh grade.Later, I had the opportunity in the House of Blues in Los Angeles, and her singing together Ironic. It was like a dream, since childhood I think Alanis cool, and she invited me and she performed with the world, no was better than this. We also sang my own songs When I listen to the Beach Boys song. for the first time made money, I bought a beach boy GreatestHits, whenever I hear this record, it will become a very good mood.'s record at home, not much, I live in a small town, not many can buy records, so I have heard very few recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment