Friday, September 10, 2010

I found out from the police station left leg a little bit wrong

I found out from the police station left leg a little bit wrong, setting off a leg to see the place only to find just wrestling swollen quite a big one, not two steps away pain not stand on have been fixed, and had a taxi to the hospital. to the hospital after the shooting result of the lower leg ligament injury, but also a christian louboutin burst of agonizing, to open a bunch of external application of medicine back. But do not worry, do not touch it on the hurt now, and estimated two days after the bandage can be removed, you can not tell my parents, or else they fear will happen is dead, oh.
That home is already almost 7 o'clock, and I can eat something more on the 8. was tired No, legs Youteng, did not think to call you, manolo blahnik, to sleep early. handset christian louboutin shoes forget that day the charge, so no boot all day, before bedtime people think of the police station, said the situation would have informed me that I would like to plug up the charger. did not expect the police station early the christian louboutin sale next morning actually really call me that people grab hold of my computer, and computers are now a police station, told me to get past. I was glad it called, ah, can not attend feet hurt to limp to the police station. go downstairs to buy before the two are renowned Chinese intend to be there in uniform to send a few packets. you think someone is paid though, but the help we pulled off the thing, he will have said about it. This has not loss of more than 600 pieces of .

No comments:

Post a Comment