Wednesday, August 25, 2010

every time out on foot

every time out on foot or mountain as long as about Xinjiang, chatted about the adventure, I have taken great pains to tell the story described in the book. Over time, the Prussian village, Prue Canyon, Asia at volcanoes, highland lakes, Keriya Pass, which can fully evoke imagination of the term has become deeply embedded in my mind.Christian Louboutin 20 years of expedition life, I climbed the mountain, through the desert, been to many inaccessible areas in Xinjiang, but never a place like Prune to the northern Tibetan plateau this secret Road I dreaming. P90X 2005 in the winter and several partners braved the cold 30 degrees below zero across the frozen canyon into the plateau of Uruk Pulu Basin, visit Asia on the 1st volcano, taken The first step across the Kunlun Midao. Moncler 2006 year, in order to achieve this dream, I attended there-take the hero path Unfortunately, their return and broke his right patella. the wound is not healed, I started and Xinjiang Television Station Xinjiang Military District planning did not take place. flashed three years have passed across the volcano, climb Keriya Pass, crossing into northern Tibet, the Chang Tang Kunlun Midao this has been beckoning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment